A downloadable game for Windows
About the game
Huygens Principle is retrowave 2D top-down shooter with body swapping.
Go through modern city, cyberpunk and hell, changing bodies and weapons on fly and fighting like a beast. At every moment you need to think about the next target to make the best possible killing streak.
- Hardcore and fast-paced gameplay.
- 13 chapters and 169 levels.
- Retrowave/synthwave soundtrack.
- Different types of gameplay: body swapping with/without moving in space, slo-mo, tribute to one cool game.
- CYBERCORPSE - Nightmare Paradise.
- ALEX - After Dark.
- CYBERCORPSE - Faded Souls.
- DUPRE - Radioactive Droplets.
- DUPRE - Playful Pain.
- CYBERCORPSE - Neon Demon.
- Réno - Syndrome.
- DUPRE - 1984.
- CYBERCORPSE - Mercy Killing
- DUPRE - Toxic Homeless.
- EMMETT BROWN - Synths of Nazareth.
- Wice - Atlas Prime.
- DUPRE - Fiberglass Runner.
- Wice - Journey.
- Réno - Moleskine.
- ALEX - Under your spell.
Their music is awesome, you should check it out!
Cat In Jar Games
It's my game development studio. If you want to contact me, send me an email email@example.com.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.